Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Dear Santa: What I Want This Year for My Genealogy Society

Dear Santa: What I Want This Year for My Genealogy Society via FGS.org
The second week in November is Dear Santa Letter Week, and is typically reserved to encourage children to write their letters to Santa - mainly so grown-ups can harvest those ideas for gifts, but more importantly to exercise writing skills and creativity, while making family traditions.

We've taken a somewhat different approach.  In this episode of FGS Radio - My Society, fellow genealogists from all over the country call in and tell us what they want for their societies from "Santa."  Maybe you can get some ideas to start the brainstorming process and start making goals and objectives for your own society for the coming year!


Listen to the archived broadcast of "Dear Santa: What I Want This Year for My Genealogy Society" on the blogtalkradio My Society channel by FGS, or you can listen below:



Check Out History Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with mysociety on BlogTalkRadio

Need additional resources for planning your society's future?  Check out these links to our Society Strategy Series:

Long Range Planning
Five Steps to Organizing a Society
Growing Your Society: An Outline of Ideas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...