Monday, December 12, 2011

FGS Radio - Dear Santa: What I Want This Year for My Genealogy Society


Click here to create a reminder to listen to FGS Radio:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mysociety/2011/12/17/dear-santa-what-i-want-this-year-for-my-genealogy-society

Saturday, December 17, 2011
2-3pm Eastern US
1-2pm Central US
12-1pm Mountain US
11am-12pm Pacific US

Join us for the next episode of FGS Radio - My Society, an Internet radio show on Blog talk Radio presented by the Federation of Genealogical Societies.

This week’s episode hosted by Thomas MacEntee is entitled Dear Santa: What I Want This Year for My Genealogy Society. The format of this week’s show will be a call-in show where genealogy society members, leaders and members of the genealogy community voice their wishes and desires for their own genealogy societies. This is a great way to get ideas from other genealogy societies and hopefully put them to work in 2012!

FGS Radio Takes a Holiday!

So that our hosts and listeners can enjoy the holiday season, the next episode of FGS Radio - My Society will be on Saturday, January 7, 2012. Stay tuned here at FGS Voice for details on each new episode in 2012.

Join Us Each Saturday Afternoon at FGS Radio

Tune in to FGS Radio – My Society each week to learn more about genealogy societies and join in a discussion of the issues impacting the genealogical community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...